Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You Are My Strength



It's me again!
Been pretty busy these past few weeks. Yes pracs are slowly beginning to be a pain. Genetics I don't like you...Gone tons due this week.
Genetics test
Pharma mid-sem
Genetics practical essay
Psych draft
Pharma report
So yes! It's definitely alot 2 do, hence this video is essentially talking about what I'm in need right now. Strength from YOU. The lyrics are really meaningful, so have a good listen. Hope you'll be able to find that strength & hope which only our heavenly Father is able to provide.

Did I mention I'm feeling a tad bit homesick? =x

Not literally but miss my family and friends. Food...neh not so much. Miss talking 2 u ppl!! Miss hanging out...Oh! N here come's tse chien 4 lunch! Haha we found a great place down at Great Court 2 hv lunch, it's really nice n sunny, jus masking under the shiny sun n cool breeze.

Will blog more later...TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment